Thursday, September 01, 2005

Can you smell that?

-RADIO EDIT- For the unabridged version of this post, get to know me then email me.

imabigf@yahoo.com

Can you smell that? I think one of our engines has blown.

The contempt in her eyes.
The vilification of me by him.
That fucking house.
A construction site.
Sleeping in a living room on a cot.
The complacency of the others.
Fuck this place.

by the way...

"She’s got the camouflage and your looking ok,
From the bottom of the best and the worst well what can I say?
So you cocked your head to shoot me down,
And I don’t give a damn about you or this town,
No more,
Now I know the score.

Well good luck believin’ in every word they said,
I hope you have enough space in your head,
I don’t,
No but I know the score.
Need me to fall down so you can climb up some fool ass ladder,
Well good luck I hope,
I hope that something better up there.
Cause you cocked your head to shoot me down,
And I don’t give a shit about you or this town,
No more,
Now not I know the score."

-Modest Mouse -Perfect Disguise

hit counters
Business DSL