Friday, February 17, 2006

Bored at Work

Yup.

(elapsed time 10 minutes)

Uh-huh.

(elapsed time 9 minutes)

Damn... It appears that I should have eaten that $10 cookie that MD & I bought after all.

(elapsed time 8 minutes)

Oh well it'll make for a wonderful breakfast bar...

(elapsed time 7 minutes)

Still, it'd be a lot cooler if I were buzzed now. Hard work and delayed gratification have a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

(elapsed time 6 minutes)

When am I going to realize that the more I look at the clock, the slower it appears to go?

(elapsed time 5 minutes)

Apparently never. *drums fingers*

(elapsed time 4 minutes)

Damn, I really want that cookie. It has so much in it the freaking thing is actually green! Mmmmm. Green.

(elapsed time 3 minutes)

I have to remember to buy orange juice on the way home.

(elapsed time 2 minutes)

Good God I need a shower. We're talking three days here. I am rarely home thanks to wonderful times spent at Mighty Doll's place. Shower there? I think not. SHE barely even showers at home. Why? Glad you asked but you'll have to put up with reading lyrics again. Hey, I've been trying to do this less so suck it up.

MY GIRLFRIEND'S SHOWER SUCKS

The temperature changes
It chills me to the bone
It makes me wish that I was
cleaning myself at home

It makes me grumpy and
sometimes I lose hope
The water's hard, so I can
never rinse the soap

and it's got no pressure
The water dribbles down on me
and it's got no pressure
It's like the shower's going pee

-GOLDFINGER

Funny right? Yeah. Not if its real. I almost wonder if MD dated this guy simply because I'd swear he's singing about her shower. Its uncanny.

(elapsed time 10 minutes)

Thank god. That rant took a little more time. Thirteen minutes to go kids. Just bare with me. If I don't shower soon, I think my clothes are going to pack up and find a better life. I actually fear this. They're dirty enough that I think they're going to start walking around by themselves any minute now. Speaking of any minute now, only ten to go.

(elapsed time 3 minutes)

... *brain fart*

(elapsed time 45 seconds)

This is killing me. It could be worse. *drums fingers* *bites thumbnail*

(elapsed time 9 minutes and 15 seconds)

Thank heavens. I'm outta here ya'll.

19 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger JMai said...

Stop biting your nails!

 
At 2/18/2006 01:02:00 AM, Blogger Hubris said...

how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW how. HOW

 
At 2/18/2006 02:58:00 AM, Blogger Hubris said...

Hrm... looking at my last response, I think finding a way to be a tad less OCD would be a great place to start.

Could be.

 
At 2/18/2006 04:27:00 PM, Blogger sassinak said...

you have to find a habit that replaces it and is less toxic. i don't recommend hair twirling... in the long run it's worse.

 
At 2/19/2006 02:25:00 PM, Blogger The Mighty Doll said...

You could bite MY nails...

bit more delayed gratification, at least.

 
At 2/19/2006 02:49:00 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

WOOO! goldfinger.

*gasp* is md..mabel?!

 
At 2/20/2006 09:37:00 AM, Blogger DZER said...

come work for me ... I'll keep ya nice and busy ... LOL

 
At 2/20/2006 09:47:00 AM, Blogger Natalia said...

Hehehe...am loving the randomness of the posting... it's very real time to me :)

-N

 
At 2/20/2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Hubris said...

Dzer- What exactly would I be doing for you?

 
At 2/20/2006 03:08:00 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

hah!

dzer's gonna butter hubris' biscuit. rawr!!

 
At 2/20/2006 03:57:00 PM, Blogger sassinak said...

i wanna watch

can i can i????

 
At 2/20/2006 04:20:00 PM, Blogger The Mighty Doll said...

Ah I see, so if it's Dzer making Hubris scream, yer all for front row seats? You naughty girl! ;)

 
At 2/20/2006 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Hubris said...

Dzer is more than welcome to make me scream but I'm quite expensive.

$6000

Not because its that good, but because that is the line I have for a minimum fee for allowing a man to do as he wishes to my body.

 
At 2/20/2006 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Hubris said...

Besides Sass. Why would you do that to your eyes?

 
At 2/21/2006 01:21:00 PM, Blogger sassinak said...

honestly i don't really want to watch anything like that

but it was funny?

 
At 2/21/2006 01:47:00 PM, Blogger The Mighty Doll said...

I find it screamingly funny that your line for letting a man do what he will with your body is lower than mine.

Then again, if I like ya, it's free, so perhaps that's my line. ;)

 
At 2/21/2006 02:27:00 PM, Blogger Hubris said...

I figure that 6 months worth of cash is a fair trade.

 
At 3/06/2007 03:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... tip refinement rhinoplasty rhinoplasty and swelling Ddram sdram

 
At 4/23/2007 10:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. business schools divorce advice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
Business DSL