Friday, December 09, 2005

New sentences said from me to my employer:

One day, I am going to set you on fire. I will watch your skin bubble and crisp until you are nothing but carbon in the breeze.

According to you, 2+2=5. I hope you choke.

So, let me get this straight. You DON'T want me to be a robot, you just want me to be an extension of yourself. So that would make me a clone instead?

THAT'S IT. I'M GOING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW TO PISS IN YOUR GAS TANK & SLASH YOUR FUCKING TIRES!

Don't you fucking shush me like a 5 year old.

Thank you for the pizza.

I'm going to stab you in the eyes and skull fuck you.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!

I'm going to cut your head off and shit down your neck hole.

You suck.

Go procreate with yourself. (Thanks Othercat)

Do you actually have a meeting? Or are you just going to go underneath your manager's desk?

I lost 20 pounds humping your mom.

9 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 10:36:00 PM, Blogger sassinak said...

ouch

 
At 12/09/2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger othercat said...

"Be fruitful and multiply. Only not exactly." It's an old Woody Allen line. I cannot stake any claim to originality. I'm just spewing crap I've heard already.

 
At 12/10/2005 04:38:00 PM, Blogger Lance said...

Right,

Did you actually say these things to your boss, or just think them very loudly in your head?

If I hired you and you said these things to me, I would seriously beat the shit out of you before you I fired your bruised and broken ass.

That said, LMFAO! Seriously. That's some funny shit dude.

 
At 12/11/2005 06:45:00 PM, Blogger beaus said...

That's definately some funny shit. . . thanks for the laugh

 
At 12/12/2005 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Hubris said...

Indeed I did say them. We say many horrible things to each other in jest as we work. In fact, it is one of the only things that make working alone with him tolerable. When we argue or fight for serious matters, I am very careful to be respectful, articulate and professional. (while harboring thought-crimes that would make GWBush feel guilty.)

 
At 12/12/2005 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Natalia said...

hehehe @ skullfucking :)
We have all felt like letting a few of these out :)

-N

 
At 12/12/2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Lance said...

Hey Hubris,

I haven't heard much about your climbing lately. Are you keeping up with it?

 
At 12/12/2005 11:39:00 PM, Blogger sassinak said...

hubris got illin and then got broken... we're hoping to see him soon.

 
At 12/13/2005 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Lance said...

I knew that he fell ill, but I hadn't heard that he was broken as well. Thats a spot of bad luck for sure.

Well Hubris,

Quit your crying and get back to climbing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
Business DSL